SGIR Author-Meets-Critics Book Symposium, 2018 Eastern APA:
3. Konstantin Pollok, Kant’s Theory of Normativity, reviewed by Huaping Lu-Adler
4. Konstantin Pollok, Kant’s Theory of Normativity, reviewed by Brian Tracz
5. On the Juridical Context of Kant’s Synthetic Principles A Priori: Reply to Huaping Lu-Adler and Brian Tracz,
Lydia Moland, Editor
Gerad Gentry, Consulting Editor
Volume 1, Issue 2 of the SGIR Review is available by clicking the title page above.
Table of Contents
SGIR Author-Meets-Critics Book Symposium, 2018 Pacific APA:
1. Kristin Gjesdal, Herder’s Hermeneutics: History, Poetry, Enlightenment, reviewed by Karl Ameriks
SGIR Author-Meets-Critics Book Symposium, 2018 Central APA:
4. Michel Chaouli, Thinking with Kant’s Critique of Judgment, reviewed by Katalin Makkai
5. Michel Chaouli, Thinking with Kant’s Critique of Judgment, reviewed by Joseph J. Tinguely
6. Between Passivity and Activity: Reply to Katalin Makkai and Joseph Tinguely by Michel Chaouli
The SGIR Review is published by the Society for German Idealism and Romanticism. It includes reviews and responses written for SGIR Author-Meets-Critics Sessions at annual American Philosophical Association conferences (Eastern, Central, and Pacific) as well as stand-alone reviews of recent publications. The SGIR Review cooperates with other journals in the field such as the Kantian Review. At times, the SGIR Review provides these journals with one of its own reviews from a symposium book review series. In such cases, we note the copyright transfer in the bibliographic portion of the review and reproduce it here with the permission of Cambridge Journals.
The aim of the SGIR Review is to provide scholars in the History of Modern Philosophy with a source for in-depth discussion of scholarly works published within the last year. The SGIR Review will publish eleven critical reviews and author responses in our first volume, to be divided between two issues. Future volumes will include special issues of three to four articles on a select topic. Inquiries may be sent to: email@example.com
© SGIR Review, New York City, NY - 2018
Volume 1, Issue 1 of the SGIR Review is available by clicking the title page above.
SGIR Logo by Megan Gentry
Copyright © Society for German Idealism & Romanticism. All rights reserved.
The "Society for German Idealism & Romanticism" is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.